PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Atti2ude
Fri, Apr-30-04, 09:13
Hello everyone. I am a newbie here. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's about 25 years ago. I have always been on synthroid. I did NOT have a weight problem until I had my children. Now, it does not matter what I do....I cannot take ANY weight off. I have tried Diets such as Atkin's in the past....it helped shed a few pounds, but NOTHING GREAT AT ALL! I am ALWAYS tired and have ZERO energy. I took myself off of synthroid about 2 months ago and actually feel better being off of it. I will be seeing a NEW endocrinologist in about 2 weeks. I have learned through out the past 8 years or so.......I do not like Dr's very much. I have not found one to take my weight gain pain seriously. Maybe this new endo can shed some light???

I am going to start on Ann Louise Gittleman's Fat Flush Plan tomorrow.

Does anyone have stories to share on this diet???

Thanks!!undefined

LCanita
Fri, Apr-30-04, 10:26
Welcome to the forum. Sure hope you have better success this time with your WOE.

Sorry, can't help you with Fat Flush, but maybe someone else can. Do you know that Fat Flush has its own forum and Anne Louise Gittleman even stops by from time to time? I would hate to see you go somewhere else (because I've been to that forum and they aren't nearly as much fun as this one), but it would probably give you better info.

Regardless, this is a great place for encouragement and support!

Welcome!

4beans4me
Fri, Apr-30-04, 11:55
Hello and welcome! :wave: