PDA

View Full Version : New from S. FL

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Nicole621
Thu, Apr-29-04, 09:18
Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this forum today....I was looking for some support. I have been battling weight since I was a kid...I'm in my early 20's. Three years ago I managed to drop 75 pounds just by eating better and exercising regularly. I was also taking dieting pills which was bad. I was only 5lbs. away from my goal 2 yrs. ago and I stopped working out one day and one day lead to 2 and so on. Its been up and down. So I tried Atkins last year and in 2 weeks I lost 10lbs. Then I stopped following...started working out again...so its a constant up and down. From the 75 I lost 3yrs. ago I gained back 35 so I am at it again. Just straight cutting down carbs...Its hard when you get to the weekends though. SO I am back to working out in the morn. before work and cutting down carbs. I have to rid myself of these 35 pounds by August...I have a wedding that I'm a bridesmaid in and can't have these huge arms in a strapless dress....girls you know what i mean. Anyway I'm here for support!!! Thanks! :D

Iowagirl
Thu, Apr-29-04, 09:49
Welcome, Nicole! I'm sure you will have great success!

Renkin1990
Thu, Apr-29-04, 09:56
Welcome Nicole! I'm in Florida Too. Tampa. Maybe we are neighbors?
Good Luck to you!

4beans4me
Thu, Apr-29-04, 10:04
Hello and welcome! :wave: Best of luck!

Nicole621
Thu, Apr-29-04, 10:40
Michelle-- not quite neighbors- I'm in Ft. Lauderdale.
Thanks for everyone's support!