PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kitwoman
Tue, Apr-27-04, 05:23
:rolleyes: I have been on Atkins since 29th of March and only lost 5 lb so I hope that I can get suggestion on what I might be doing wrong or what I can do to help me lose more weight. I plan on using the journal so that may help find the extra carbs that I may not be counting. I am hoping all of you can support me through this.. Thanks Kit

Browneyez
Tue, Apr-27-04, 06:23
Welcome Kit! :wave: You are in the right place, the support is phenominal!:Party:

Start that journal,:read: it is a wonderful way for people to keep up with your progress. You also might want to check out FITDAY (it's free)! http://www.fitday.com you are able to put what you eat in it and it figures all your carbs and all the other good stuff! You need to stay at the 20 carb mark thru induction!!!!

Good luck to you,:cheer: you can do it!:cheer:

LCanita
Tue, Apr-27-04, 06:27
Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place to get encouragement, answers to questions, and great suggestions.

Everyone here is soooo helpful and friendly! You'll have as much fun as me and be encouraged and enlightened!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! :D :D :D

4beans4me
Tue, Apr-27-04, 09:44
Hello and welcome Kit!! :wave:

jagbender
Tue, Apr-27-04, 10:29
What are you eating? Watch out for Frankenfoods!
What type of fat are you eating? How many Calories?

Lots of question HUH.

Jag

d'lyn
Tue, Apr-27-04, 11:34
Please give us a sample of your menu. We will help as much as we can! It's easy to eat more carbs than you realize! I had to resort to writing everything down to really get the idea.

d'lyn

kitwoman
Wed, Apr-28-04, 15:57
I have been eating 1 or 2 boil eggs with 2 pc of bacon in the morning. I eat 2cup of salad (mix greens out of the garden) with Blue cheese dressing and meat pattie for lunch..Dinner is also a meat 6 to 8 oz and a veggie. a salad and a sugar free jello.
I drink my water but the exercise is limited..I drive 2hr to work each way and I do physcial work at my job. By the time I get back home I am totally pooped..I think that is one problem that I have in losing the weight. Not enough excercise..Thanks for all of you !! I plan on your support!!

kitwoman
Thu, Apr-29-04, 11:01
Thanks everyone..I will start my journal soon..Weight today and finally 4lb down..Im very happy!!

corona806
Thu, Apr-29-04, 17:30
Thats GREAT!! keep up the good work