PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm back

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

wisdomom
Sun, Apr-25-04, 10:34
Hi everyone! I was here a couple of years ago. I fell off the wagon very hard. I'm back now with renewed determination! I've been back on plan for a month now and have lost 24 pounds and 21 inches already! Glad to be back here to give and receive support! :D

StacieC
Sun, Apr-25-04, 10:39
Nice to meet you! Looks like this time around you're having great results! Keep up the excellent work and you'll be thin in no-time - or at least so I've heard (LOL) - I've been doing the low-carb woe for almost a month and have only lost 15 pounds - but I'm just now trying to do induction - didn't read the book before I started, now I have.

Stop by and say hello some time!

Stacie

LCanita
Sun, Apr-25-04, 13:53
Welcome to the forum. You'll make it this time! Everyone here is so friendly and supportive! Ask your questions and get answers, suggestions and lots of encouragement!

Best of luck!

4beans4me
Mon, Apr-26-04, 11:15
Hello and welcome back! :wave:

orchidday
Mon, Apr-26-04, 20:21
Welcome back! This is my second time around, and it has been easier and faster this time. We can learn a lot from taking a break and finding out we HAVE to do this :).

Good Luck!

Orchid