PDA

View Full Version : new to the board....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

HunyBunLvr
Sun, Apr-25-04, 08:24
:) this will be my 3rd go around with the low carb diet....i hope to stick with it this time. I think this board will be helpful! :)

i am a SAHM of 3....2 boys ages 10 and 11 and a daughter age 2.

sharpy
Sun, Apr-25-04, 09:11
Welcome!:wave: this is the right place to be when you need advice and support , theres alot of wounderful people here to help , so hang in there and good luck :)

LCanita
Sun, Apr-25-04, 14:07
Welcome to the forum. This place has really helped remotivate me and I bet it will do the same for you! I really feel like I'm not alone in this!

I am a SAHM also, one step-daughter, age 16, whom I homeschool.

There are lots of supportive, friendly people here with lots of advice and information. I have profited enormously already and just joined this month!

Best of luck!

April23
Sun, Apr-25-04, 14:08
Hi, HunyBunLvr. I am soooo glad you're here too! :)

d'lyn
Mon, Apr-26-04, 10:46
Welcome to the forum. If you need help and support, you are in the right place. Let us know if we can be of any help or support.

d'lyn

4beans4me
Mon, Apr-26-04, 11:06
Hello and welcome! :wave: