PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

raeh
Tue, Apr-20-04, 00:02
My name is Raeh I was on atkins for two months and had lost 20lbs and then
thought I could just cheat a little that was two weeks ago.I have decided to try again.

AnnieFelac
Tue, Apr-20-04, 02:28
Way to get back on that horse!! It's much easier with this support system in place. There's so much info to glean from here and so many nice supportive people that I'm sure this time it'll be easier for you. Good luck and we'll see ya around. Annie

Sprissy
Tue, Apr-20-04, 03:32
Hi Raeh, I know that it is hard to stick with the program sometimes especially with friends and family who always seem to want you to eat what they want. But I found LC is the only thing that works for me and so I consider it a lifestyle change. Good Luck and congradulations on your weight loss so far.

4beans4me
Tue, Apr-20-04, 09:43
Hello and welcome! :wave:

Renkin1990
Tue, Apr-20-04, 10:09
Welcome back :bhug:
Stick with it and stay focused on your goals.
YOU CAN DO IT :clap:

DWRolfe
Tue, Apr-20-04, 10:35
Welcome to the forum!

I think you’ll find this to be a wonderfully supportive community. I know it’s a lifeline for me…

Have fun navigating around the site. You’ll find things well organized and links to a wealth of information.

Good luck to you!

Donald :wave:

raeh
Tue, Apr-20-04, 11:29
Thanks I will need all the support I can get