PDA

View Full Version : New Too, but Old to Atkins

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kathy42
Mon, Apr-19-04, 11:34
I'm new here. TRYING to get some inspiration to get started!! I was on the Atkins diet when it first came out, back in '79, and did well, lost 70 lbs. Again, in 2001, I had gained my weight back and THEN some, so I tried Atkins again, and once again, lost over 70 lbs. NOW I've gained it back, and really REALLY need to start all over. Not for just a quick fix this time, but I felt healthier, eating low carb. I need to do this for life. Hope there are others out there that can give me encouragement and inspiration.

AFwife
Mon, Apr-19-04, 11:36
Welcome aboard.

This is the right place for motivation and support. Everyone here is great.

YOU CAN DO IT!

eric909
Mon, Apr-19-04, 11:40
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

4beans4me
Mon, Apr-19-04, 13:45
Hello and welcome! :wave:

suzzee2003
Mon, Apr-19-04, 15:38
Hi Kathy42, The first thing you have to do is let the past go and start with accepting yourself where you are. Today is the best day of the rest of your life! You have done this before and will do it again only this time you will do it forever. I am sooooo glad you came back!
We are all behind you!
:cheer: YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOAL!!!!!!! :cheer: