PDA

View Full Version : new and confused!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

marie.
Sun, Apr-18-04, 20:51
Hi all- Im new and confused-lol! Dont know what to believe about weight loss these days, atkins, zone, sugar busters etc....but I think this atkins plan is the easiest to live with....but now I find *sigh* that candy containing sugar alcohol isnt the miracle fix i thought.....well, onward and upward...Im getting married June 8th and I wanna look good!

eric909
Sun, Apr-18-04, 21:01
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

marie.
Sun, Apr-18-04, 21:08
Thanks! and congrats...looks like your doing great!

Blulady
Sun, Apr-18-04, 21:10
Hi Marie!

Welcome! It's nice to have you join us!

I stay way away from the LC candies - I really think it's much better to get the carbs from things like baby spinach and cauliflower. I sure know how hard it is to give up all the things you used to love - but hang in there... the cravings will go away (for me, I think they did just about completely), for others they will at least back off.

You can do this! You've made the perfect step in the right direction and I can't wait to see the wedding photos!!

Congratulations on your engagement!

Best wishes and good luck!

Pam

MISSRED197
Sun, Apr-18-04, 21:33
Hi and Welcome to the forum!!!!!!! :roll:

You are in the perfect spot for support and motivation!!
You can do this!! Best of luck!!

Hugs~