PDA

View Full Version : hello all im new here....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kehoyt57
Sun, Apr-18-04, 19:38
i just found this site today and being as i just started atkins 3 weeks ago i thought this would be a good site to join . i know i have lost some weight but i do not want to hit the scales yet, i know because im able to ware shirts that i could not ware 3 weeks ago . i look forward to meeting people on this site . i have a long way to go.... :D :D :D

locarbme
Sun, Apr-18-04, 19:58
Welcome! :) I really think you'll love this site as much as I do. There is so much information and even things you might not have thought of get answered here. There is so much of support . Start a journal so people can stop in and leave you messages its alot of fun. Congrats on your weight lose- :thup: I think not using a scale is a great idea, many here take measurements to watch them drop.

eric909
Sun, Apr-18-04, 20:34
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gifCool we have the same goal weight :)

MISSRED197
Mon, Apr-19-04, 07:08
Hi and welcome to the forum!! :daizy:

This is the perfect place for support and motivation!!
Best of luck!!

Hugs~

tammy565
Mon, Apr-19-04, 07:53
Welcome :wave:

Congratulations on your progress so far.

Tammy

4beans4me
Mon, Apr-19-04, 13:35
Welcome to the forums! :wave:

Petrina31
Mon, Apr-19-04, 14:52
A warm welcome to you. This is a wonderful place for support, encouragement and advice.

Best of luck to you!