PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MeltingFst
Fri, Apr-16-04, 23:21
Hello! This is my first post. Just introducing myself as the prompter suggests. I've been lurking on this site for almost a 1 1/2 yrs. Never posted because my questions usually get answered via someone else's post.

I've never stuck to Atkin's 100% in the past, but last month I reached a point where I could not tolerate another moment of being in denial of my weight issues. The reality of living in this cumbersome and unhealthy body is too overwhelming, so I got serious & decided to just get on with living the lifesyle I've been reading about here. I've just completed my 4th day of super clean induction & I feel better than I have in 10 years.

Looking forward to more education from all the supportive and compassionate people here.

Ciao!

charleez
Sat, Apr-17-04, 00:27
Welcome!!!

Thanks for registering!!! Get a journal and come on in - we love to leave happy notes. This place is great for making friends and believe me, it's wonderful for encouragement!!!

Charlie Girl

Paleoanth
Sat, Apr-17-04, 01:18
Glad you have decided to delurk! It is so much easier when you have all this support.

Good luck!

eric909
Sat, Apr-17-04, 05:09
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

4beans4me
Sat, Apr-17-04, 15:44
Hello and welcome! :wave: