PDA

View Full Version : Greetings...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mice_Elf
Thu, Apr-15-04, 06:46
Hello,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Been reading a US Low-carb site for a while and after research, it seems to be something I can get into and we all want to be healthier to boot, right? :)

Started Atkins properly yesterday and am trying to drink at least 3 litres of water a day - finding this relatively easy and the trip down 3 flights of stairs every time I need the loo is certainly going to be good for me! :D

Look forward to talking with you all. :)

Mice.

sharpy
Thu, Apr-15-04, 07:53
welcome ,, yes the water is so very important ,and going up and down stairs will also be a good help to you ,, this seens to be a good way of life with atkins ,so the best of luck to you ,,:)

DebRN
Thu, Apr-15-04, 08:11
Hello Mice, :wave:
Welcome to the Low Carb Eating Family!! I'm thrill to have you here, and I'm looking forward to encouraging, supporting, motivating, and informing you on your low carb journey! You're sure to find lots of information and tons of support here!
I would recommend starting a journal and then others can communicate back and forth with you easier! It's really helpful and it lets others check in on you and see how you are doing. It's a great way to track your low carb journey too!
Do check in often and chat in lots of places.
I wish you the best of luck and feel free to drop over to my journal.

DianaO
Thu, Apr-15-04, 08:37
Welcome aboard!!

Blulady
Thu, Apr-15-04, 10:14
Hi Mice!

Welcome! Grab a journal - you're gonna love it here!

Pam

cls923
Thu, Apr-15-04, 10:51
Hi there, and welcome to the forum!!