PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Browneyez
Sat, Apr-10-04, 14:33
Hi Everyone! I am new to the forum and quite happy:yay: to be a "part" of the group. I have been doing Atkins since September and have lost 24 :wiggle: pounds. Doesn't sound like much, but I am happy to report it is coming off slowly and staying off, which to me is the name of the game!:exclm:

I am celebrating :Party: my 41st birhtday in May and would like to take off 10 pounds before.........any suggestions would be appreciated!

Happy Easter to you all!

Paleoanth
Sat, Apr-10-04, 14:41
Welcome! I think you will find a lot of support and information on this forum.

Unfortunately, our bodies kind of have a mind of their own when losing weight. You are doing really great, so don't stress too much about the rate.

I found I lost weight best when my fat intake was 65-70% of my calories.

Browneyez
Sat, Apr-10-04, 15:01
Thank you for your kind words and support! My husband has not been at all supportive and from past experience I know the support can make it or break it. I am in this for the long haul, because I owe it to myself!

Thanks again and God Bless!!!!

PKV
Sat, Apr-10-04, 16:14
Welcome and Good Luck

Hope you have a Happy Easter :sunny:

bcbeauty
Sat, Apr-10-04, 18:48
Welcome to the forums. I believe that for many this is where we get the most support! We are all in the same boat. These forums are full of the kindest most helpful people imaginable. Good luck to you.

eric909
Sat, Apr-10-04, 23:36
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

DianaO
Mon, Apr-12-04, 11:37
Hi and welcome aboard!!!

AFwife
Mon, Apr-12-04, 11:50
:cheer: Welcome aboard, strap on and hold on tight, it's gonna be a great ride. :cheer: