PDA

View Full Version : metabolic supplements - Hydroxycut anyone?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

1Princess
Fri, Aug-24-01, 20:14
I just bought this bottle of Hydroxycut pills at the healthfood store and was wondering if anyone has tried them. I am stuck on this plateau and can't seem to get out of it. Have been on the "induction" for 4 weeks and have only lost 3 pounds and thought this might help.
Anyone????:p

Natrushka
Fri, Aug-24-01, 21:30
I haven't tried them, however other people here have. If you type "Hydroxycut" into the search engin at the top of the screen you'll come up with about 6 discussions on the topic. They should help.

Cheers,
Nat

Trainerdan
Thu, Sep-20-01, 11:53
This is a month late ... but here's a link to a thread that covers Xenadrine & Hydroxy ... and in that thread is another link that gives a good overview of the whole action of fat burners (Ripped fuel, Xena, Hyrdoxy, Metab-o-whatever, etc.)

http://216.118.73.98/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15609