PDA

View Full Version : Relapse but now I'm back!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kimbaby
Thu, Apr-01-04, 14:14
Okay I messed up big time!!! It's been since July of '03 and now I'm back along with 30 extra pounds! I'm so mad at myself but I have to do something about myself. I'm the biggest I've ever been (even pregnant) and I am just so pitiful. I have to re-read the Adkins book and do the 20 or less carbs a day for no less than less 2 weeks. I feel so terrible but I know I'll feel much, much better afterwards so please have mercy on me. :cool:

bcbeauty
Thu, Apr-01-04, 14:40
Welcome back (((kim)))! Nobody in here is pitiful. I wish you the best of luck. And consider that you have great courage for coming back...knowing the work you will need to put into the program. Congrats on your 1st step.

DianaO
Thu, Apr-01-04, 15:14
Welcome back!!! Hang in there you can do it. It's a mind game you have to fight it

snburch
Thu, Apr-01-04, 16:03
Welcome! Don't get down on yourself. Most of us have done the same exact thing, over and over.
Make this time count!

Keep posting~!

ncdreamer
Thu, Apr-01-04, 16:28
I want to encourage you to begin again. I have no choice than to low-carb. No other way of life is acceptable for me.

I've gone from 265+ to 220. Ups and downs along the way. I cheat on Sundays, but not too bad, then I'm back on Monday. It works for me. 185 is the goal. I'll get there. And you WILL reach your goal as well.

Deshukel
Thu, Apr-01-04, 16:45
Hi Kim baby,

Don't worry, it'll melt off once you stick with the program!!

Welcome back....Please come join me on my re-induction challenge. There is a thread in buddies and challenges. I just re-started after gaining quite a bit back, We can support each other!!!

Deshukel

locarbme
Thu, Apr-01-04, 20:15
Welcome back, and don't get so down on yourself . I have found so much support through this site (even by just reading). So welcome to the lo-carb family.

*You can do anything you want just believe in youself"

Misy