PDA

View Full Version : New maintainer, too!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KristyC
Thu, Apr-01-04, 08:13
I reached my goal weight a few days ago...still am trying to lose maybe another 10 pounds or so, but I'm in no hurry! Nice to see you all here and it feels good to be in the maintenance forum! :yay:

trustycat
Thu, Apr-01-04, 09:00
welcome and congrats! :)

Itty
Thu, Apr-01-04, 10:01
YEAH!!!

Way to go Kristy!

I saw my goal weight for about two days... but I haven't strayed far from it (3 lbs).

:)

Mary

Kathy54
Thu, Apr-01-04, 10:45
Hey Congrats to the new Maintainers here, please come often and keep this thread active :)
There is lots of good discussions in here, read through some older ones.

Cheers Kathy

adkpam
Fri, Apr-02-04, 14:33
Hey, hey KristyC!

So good to see you here!

And it's not an April Fools thing...;)

DianaO
Fri, Apr-02-04, 15:45
Wahoooo!! Welcome aboard!

red1cutie
Fri, Apr-09-04, 13:53
:cheer: :clap: Congrats Kristy! :clap: :cheer:
Well done!

red

Itty
Sat, Apr-10-04, 09:40
Wow, K, that's a heck of a lot of weight loss in such a short time... I would hire you if I could! You obviously get things done, don't you? :)

Now the tough part... keeping it off. Do you have any plans for exercise or other maintaining ideas?

The only things I have done so far is to get back on track after a bit of a March bender (thanks red and Kathy!) and start leg lifts to flatten my stomach...

M

KristyC
Thu, Apr-15-04, 09:16
Hi Itty! I'm still exercising, although not 5-6 days per week...now it is 3-4 and I'm still losing weight, which is fine with me. I'm 5 pounds under my goal weight right now :yay:.