PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Suebie
Wed, Mar-31-04, 17:57
I just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. First let me tell you, I have been reading posts for quite awhile and it is so motivating. There are so many things I can relate to, expecially the best of the best thread, and the question, what was your turning point in deciding to lose weight - I found myself saying - yes , yes , yes yes me too! I am so glad I found this support forum, I think it will really truly help me lose the weight (once again - story of my life) - I look forward to talking to all of you :-)

katwoman
Wed, Mar-31-04, 21:01
Hi Suebie--welcome--glad you decided to get involved. Here's to reaching goals and helping one another.

Iowagirl
Thu, Apr-01-04, 14:12
Hang in there, SueBie - you can do this!

bcbeauty
Thu, Apr-01-04, 14:42
A very warm welcome to you Sue. Good luck and we'll see you around the forums.:wave:

snburch
Thu, Apr-01-04, 16:10
Welcome aboard! Best wishes to you on your jouney. Start a journal here and keep posting. It will keep you motivated!

swimminups
Fri, Apr-02-04, 00:32
ditto.......I have been "lurking" for a bit too....I get so motivated when I read success stories.........nice to meet you and good luck!!

hummelda
Fri, Apr-02-04, 01:02
Hi Suebie, Welcome!! Much success to you!

eric909
Fri, Apr-02-04, 02:07
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif