PDA

View Full Version : I can not figure out how to use this sight. Help!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

wesandsuzy
Wed, Mar-31-04, 15:51
:p I need help. I am looking for a sight to help me move along on this low carb world. I just want to chat, get advice, give advice. Get recipes or give some. Just wanted a support group. I have yet came in contact with a person. help someone.

TarHeel
Wed, Mar-31-04, 15:58
Hi: I'm a person. Being somewhat "low tech" myself, I understand your confusion, but your question is a bit general for me to attempt answering. You might try clicking on "new posts" up at the top right of this screen, persusing the threads shown, and if something interests you, feel free to respond by clicking either Post reply at the end of each thread, or "post quick reply". Hope this helps you get started.

Kay

4beans4me
Wed, Mar-31-04, 16:01
Welcome to the forums! :)

First off, this link will help you decide on a plan: Which low-carb plan is right for me? (http://www.lowcarb.ca/atkins-diet-and-low-carb-plans/index.html)

Best of luck, and again, welcome! :rheart:

justafew
Wed, Mar-31-04, 18:32
I'm having beginners issues with this web site too! I'm sure with a little persistance we'll figure it out. Kind of like dieting, Isn't it? Best of luck to you. When I find some easy navigtion, I'll pass it on!

Paleoanth
Thu, Apr-01-04, 01:53
This place can be a little overwhelming at first. There is so much information! But, don't worry-just spend some time clicking around and it will feel like home soon.

Here is a link to the general low carb area of the forum, you might want to start here and just look around:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1

DianaO
Thu, Apr-01-04, 05:08
I suggest looking around and seeing where you would like to post. :)
Welcome aboard