PDA

View Full Version : a new newbie!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

d'lyn
Wed, Mar-31-04, 13:23
Just wanted to say hi! I'm brand new at this as of Monday 3/22/04. I've lost 6 lbs so far and am very excited. I was starting to get a little concerned because I wasn't coming out of that "slump" feeling. Instead of just a couple of days, mine lasted a week. Today is the first day I have felt the least little bit ambitious. Has anybody else experienced this? I'm hoping today is going to be the best day so far and it will be nothing but wonderful from here on out. By the way, I chose the Atkins diet. I'm still reading the book and learning new things every day. :yay:

DianaO
Wed, Mar-31-04, 13:58
Welcome aboard!!! Good Luck on your journey!!

katwoman
Wed, Mar-31-04, 14:01
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you off to such a great start.

vicki w
Wed, Mar-31-04, 15:04
Hello there - Congratulations on your weight loss so far - 6lbs is just great well done. keep up the grand work and good luck!

Vic :dazzle:

ACFPerder
Wed, Mar-31-04, 16:20
Welcome. This is also my first month here. We will find many helpfull suggestions here from folks who have made much progress in this WOE.

AC

eric909
Fri, Apr-02-04, 02:20
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

ttc#2
Mon, Apr-05-04, 11:57
Welcome and Congrats on your success so far!

MISSRED197
Mon, Apr-05-04, 15:21
Hi and welcome to the forum!!!

You are in the perfect spot for support and motivation no matter
what LC diet your on! This place is addicting, but the good kind. LOL

Best of luck to ya!!