PDA

View Full Version : hello all...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Aubie
Wed, Mar-31-04, 09:35
Hey guys,

New to the forum but not to low carb...

Been on low carb since Jan 2003. In Sept. 2002 I weighed around 298 and begun cutting portions and exercising more. Then I had an awful stomach virus in Dec 02 where I lost about 11 lbs in 2 days... so I started Atkins at 274. Got all the way down to 228 by Aug 03, then took a vacation to Pensacola, FL and gained about 10 of it back by splurging. Then splurged some more over the holidays and now I'm kind of "off an on" low carb (I know I'm not supposed to do that, but...). Anyway, I'm maintaining well between 240-244 right now but still trying to get back down around 225.

I had a question in the general health forum for those who have done research in that area (you'll see when you get there). Looking forward to sharing in everyone's success!!

Aubie in Mtg.

4beans4me
Wed, Mar-31-04, 10:05
Hello and welcome to the forums Aubie! WTG with your wonderful success! Keep it up! :yay:

bcbeauty
Wed, Mar-31-04, 10:55
A warm welcome to you Aubie.:) Good luck and Congrats on your excellent success so far.

DianaO
Wed, Mar-31-04, 12:02
Welcome aboard!! :)

eric909
Fri, Apr-02-04, 02:23
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif