PDA

View Full Version : hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

razzle
Fri, Aug-24-01, 10:42
I just joined, though my work schedule may make it difficult for me to post a lot. Still, I appreciate being able to browse the messages and stay mentally on-track. This looks like a positive, well-informed group.

I've lost almost 35 pounds on LC, am a (tight!) size 10, and am losing very slowly now. At times that is frustrating, then I "come to" and realize that as a middle-aged woman, I may not GET any smaller than size 10, and that there are people out there who would kill to be a size 10....I calm down eventually.

I enjoy exercise (I wouldn't do it otherwise), and read quite a bit about LC and related biological issues. thanks in advance for your welcomes! :)

tamarian
Fri, Aug-24-01, 11:31
Welcome aboard Razzle, glad you joined us.

Congrats on your success. I always check members profiles and see what books they have read, quite an impressive list you have. I never heard of Gittleman. I wonder if you'd be willing to provide a synopsis of it on our low carb plans project forum:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=68

This is turning out to be quite a useful resource, particularly to help newbies decide which plan might suitable for them.

Regards,

Wa'il

fiona
Fri, Aug-24-01, 12:04
Hi Razzle

Glad you liked what you saw. Well done on the 35lb loss. Pretty impressive. I know a size 10 is a distant dream which I may never realise for me.

Take care.

debbiedobson
Sun, Aug-26-01, 10:29
welcome razzle!:D keep enjoying lowcarbing! you've done so well! congratulations!!:D