PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Amidala
Fri, Aug-24-01, 08:58
Hi to everyone!

I'm new on board and I hope this web will help me reach the goal of loosing a couple of pounds(although low-carbing seems so easy that I guess I won't have many problems...).
My concerns are more related about Health and so on...

In particular, does anyone know pros & cons from Scwarzbein Princ. (my current diet). Or someone know about Atkins VS Schwarzbein? In case that is an old topic it will be enough if you can help me finding where to go taking a look.

Thanks and hope >I can help you anyway too!!!

:D amidala

ADNIL
Fri, Aug-24-01, 09:17
Hi,my name is linda i only started this program 9 days ago but i have lost 10 lbs good luck to you its really easy i think lol:D

Amidala
Fri, Aug-24-01, 09:25
Hi linda!

welll I find it easy too...but when the weekend comes I cannot say no to a small glass of wine..so I guess it will take me more time to loose my desired weight.
Anyway, I'm patient, and I sometimes really need some relax after a hard day of work...

amidala

debbiedobson
Sun, Aug-26-01, 10:26
welcome aboard amidala! how's the weather over there?:D no problem with a glass of dry wine on the weekend. just be sure to have it with your meal and count the carbs towards your daily total!

mjose
Wed, Nov-27-02, 14:51
Hi Amidala,

I just found one of your posts and I was nicely surprised to find another spanish person in this forum (that was the last thing I expected). I am from Valencia though I live in Germany now. I am on the Atkins diet and like you I have the problem I cannot find LC products...it would be nice to exchange info about possible shops in Spain (if any) where LC products are sold.

Espere tindre noticies teves aviat.

Maria Jose