PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cgorham
Sat, Mar-27-04, 15:49
Very glad to see there is support out there as it has really helped me this time. I did the Atkins diet about 4 years ago and lost about 43 lbs. without even exercising. Some how... little by little I started cheating and got back to my old way of eating and of course the lbs. came back as well. I finally decided to go back and instead of dieting making it a lifestyle change!! I have been on it for about 2 1/2 weeks now and have lost about 10 lbs. ( not sure as I have not weighed myself since I started). Can tell by the way my clothes are fitting. Very glad they have support on-line now really could have used that kind of support before!

Jadensmom
Sat, Mar-27-04, 17:05
It sounds like we are in the same boat. I did the diet 5 years ago and lost 45 pounds. I am starting the diet again tomorrow. I really hope I can do it! It will be so hard. I am hoping to find some support to help me through these first days. They are the hardest!! It is so nice to meet you!
LeeAnn

Blulady
Sun, Mar-28-04, 08:50
Hi cgorham!

Welcome!! I agree - this support board is fabulous! I know if I need help, this is the place to come.

Congratulations on giving yourself the best present of your life!

Pam

cgorham
Sun, Mar-28-04, 12:01
I think the biggest mistake I made last time was thinking I could go back to my old way of eating and not gain the weight back.... BIG MISTAKE!!! Also I got bored eating the same things, glad to see there are so many different recipes and tips on here, I think that will be a big help.

4beans4me
Sun, Mar-28-04, 19:48
Hello and welcome to the forums! Best of luck to you! :yay:

vicki w
Tue, Mar-30-04, 10:30
Hello - Welcome to the wonderful world of forums!!! Good luck with this new WOL and enjoy!! The motivation on these boards is all you need to succeed!!

Vic
http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

eric909
Fri, Apr-02-04, 02:30
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif