PDA

View Full Version : atkins buddy

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

loreforda
Thu, Aug-23-01, 10:16
HI I am new to this post chat stuff. I have tried the atkins diet once and I did notice that I have a waist ! I went off to vacation and stopped the diet. But now that I am really determined to loose 20lbs. I need to cause I ain't' shopping for more wear gear.

I would like to pair up with a other woman and do this atkins diet together. A person whom I can e-mail questions even if she dose not know the answers. This will help me get through this, and we can support each other!
lore

tamarian
Thu, Aug-23-01, 10:41
Welcome aboard Lore, glad you found us.

Why email questions to one person, when you can post them here and get lots of answers. This is what this forum is for and has lots of advantages over a single-sided point of view.

Wa'il

loreforda
Thu, Aug-23-01, 11:17
You are right. I have found out that there are lot's of people like me going through the same stuff.

debbiedobson
Thu, Aug-23-01, 18:55
welcome lore!:D you'll find lots of support here! we're all going through the same thing. we also have a lot of fun as well!