PDA

View Full Version : Hello...newbie here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Keffi
Tue, Mar-23-04, 09:01
I'm starting a no-low carbohydrate diet today, but am having a proble finding a list of them or a diet program to follow.

I have 50 lbs. to lose. Wish me luck!

Rosie Real
Tue, Mar-23-04, 09:07
Hi there and welcome :)

You probably won't find a no carb diet unless you only want to eat meat, which isn't good. There are a few good diets, good luck finding the right fit for you. :)

bcbeauty
Tue, Mar-23-04, 09:11
Hi Keffi, welcome to the forum. If you look to the bar on the right hand side of this page, you will see a link,Which low-carb plan is right for me.It will tell you all l the different lo-carb diets . Read it thoroughly and decide which is best for you. Good luck hun!

Keffi
Tue, Mar-23-04, 09:18
[QUOTE=bcbeauty]Hi Keffi, welcome to the forum. If you look to the bar on the right hand side of this page, you will see a link,Which low-carb plan is right for me.It will tell you all l the different lo-carb diets . Read it thoroughly and decide which is best for you. Good luck hun![/QUOT

Thank you very much :)

I am headed there now

4beans4me
Tue, Mar-23-04, 09:56
Welcome to the forums and best of luck to you! :yay:

Kathy54
Tue, Mar-23-04, 10:38
Make your first shot your best shot, don't start til you know the program you are going to follow and have done your shopping so, you have what you need to follow it.
Good Luck, Kathy