PDA

View Full Version : New to BLF and Atkins

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

superflat
Mon, Mar-22-04, 12:27
Hello,:wave:

This is the first place I found which supports a combination of LC and BLF - that's great!

I am from Germany, age 41, and I started with Atkins 11 weeks ago. After a Low Fat desaster last year I lost with Atkins 17,6 pounds without sports. There are only a few pounds left (ca. 6-7) until I will have a flat stomach for the fist time since age 16, but it seems that I hit a plataeu.

And I am bored of doing Atkins I with less than 20 gr. carbs, therefore I am planning to increase my intake of carbs a little bit AND I will start BFL tomorrow morning :yay:. In Germany we have good forums for LC and bodybuilding, but nearly nobody knows about BLF and even less about LC and BLF, since BLF is almost unknown (BLF sales rank at amazon.com = 191, at amazon.de = 19.600 :read2: )

I hope that I will learn a lot from this board to make my final step in loosing fat and to increase my muscles considerably (I am an ectomorph type). :thup:

4beans4me
Mon, Mar-22-04, 13:21
Hello and welcome to the forums! Best of luck! :yay:

superflat
Mon, Mar-22-04, 13:33
Thank you very much!

PS: You don't look like having 104% bodyfat... :lol:

4beans4me
Mon, Mar-22-04, 20:24
The 104% is your success level. :D

superflat
Tue, Mar-23-04, 03:11