PDA

View Full Version : I need to lose about 25 pounds!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jeannie20
Mon, Mar-22-04, 10:56
Hi, I'm Jeannie and I am a 34 year old female. I have gained 25 pounds in the last year. I use to work out with weights all the time and have quite a bit of muscle, but it's now covered up with fat!!

I'm starting my diet today and I'm going to try to stick with it.

Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it! :agree:

Sephy
Mon, Mar-22-04, 11:02
Good luck. Keep up the weights, they will help.

rapp653
Mon, Mar-22-04, 11:29
Just wanted to welcome you aboard and wish you good luck!

I'm sure you'll find all the support you need here to shed those extra pounds!

:agree:

4beans4me
Mon, Mar-22-04, 11:55
Hello and welcome Jeannie! Best of luck to you! :yay:

eric909
Mon, Mar-22-04, 12:02
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

Akasha
Mon, Mar-22-04, 13:12
Hiya and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find it helpful. :)

Jeannie20
Mon, Mar-22-04, 14:02
Thanks everyone, I appreciate any and all support!

I am going to start walking and lifting weights, again. I think that lifting weights is one of the best ways to keep the weight off, problem is I haven't been lifting and have been eating like a mad woman! :nono: Ben and Jerrys has been my new best friend! :lol:

omega3
Mon, Mar-22-04, 19:15
Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you are getting back into the exercise routine again. The problem I have is that I exercise for 3-4 months and then I will just stop, from boredom I think, but I do not adjust my eating habits and consequently gain weight. This time last year I was at my goal weight and now I have to start over again because I have gained 25 lbs. I started my exercise routine 3 weeks ago and am doing good......so stick with it.

Jeannie20
Tue, Mar-23-04, 11:47
Thanks! I'm planning on it.

I heard a very good saying from a online friend of mine it's "Nothing taste as good as thin feels. Nothing!" That is so very true. Being thin and fit feels great!

CindyG
Tue, Mar-23-04, 12:17
Welcome to the forum Jeannie!