PDA

View Full Version : Great site you have here.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Neeter
Sat, Mar-20-04, 01:02
Hi, My name is Nita.

I've been checking out this site for a couple of hours tonight and decided to join in.

My hubby and I started a low carb diet Monday 03-15-04.. I'm doing really good, considering my eating habits before were a least 4 Mr. Goodbars a day, a bag of popcorn and peanuts or what ever I wanted to snack on every night, along with my regular meals. I've lost 7 pounds already, so I'm feeling pretty good. Don't know if husband has lost any, he hasn't got on the scale yet.

I went on a low carb diet in the late 70's and did really well with it. I'm now 25 years older with an extra 50 pounds.. Why did I wait soooo long?:bash:

Just wanted to say hi, and thank you for this wonderful site. It has so much information to digest, if it would only make me feel full. :D

Well, I'm gonna go check out the recipes now..

Love in Christ,
Nita

katwoman
Sat, Mar-20-04, 01:22
Hi Nita, glad you found us. You're off to a great start--can't do anything about those extra years and/or lbs now.

Best wishes for continued success.

eric909
Sat, Mar-20-04, 01:41
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

bcbeauty
Sat, Mar-20-04, 08:32
Hi Nita. A warm welcome to you. Best of luck.