PDA

View Full Version : hiya

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Raleigh
Wed, Mar-17-04, 22:06
just starting over and was looking for support this time. I've done atkins a dozen times, but I'm determined to make it work this time.

I hope I can find (and give) lots of support here.

Rosie Real
Wed, Mar-17-04, 22:09
Hi Raleigh :)

I'm new and have done it countless times too.

This will be our time though. :)

Raleigh
Wed, Mar-17-04, 22:10
thanks Rosie :) Yes I'm sure we can do it this time

bcbeauty
Wed, Mar-17-04, 23:30
Well the best of luck to both of you then! :)

DebRN
Thu, Mar-18-04, 02:13
Hello Raleigh, :wave:

Just wanted to welcome you to this site! You're sure to find lots of information and tons of support here!

I would strongly recommend starting a journal and then others can communicate back and forth with you easier! It's really helpful and it lets others check in on you and see how you are doing. It's a great way to track your low carb journey too.

I wish you good luck and feel free to drop over to my journal, if you need some support. I really enjoy making friends here!

Debbie :wave:

LittleAnne
Thu, Mar-18-04, 02:34
Hi Raleigh

So you are back on the low carb way of life.

Every success. However, what made you go off of it? With any weight loss programme it is only going to work for life if you make lifestyle changes. I love feeling in control and 2.5 years down stream I am committed to low carbing for life.

PKV
Thu, Mar-18-04, 02:51
Welcome and good luck :sunny:

Raleigh
Thu, Mar-18-04, 07:04
thanks for the welcome :)

Deb- I'm still finding my way around the site. I'll check out the journals :)

Anne- I dunno. life happened. I've always been a huge emotional eater and I let it get the best of me. I know it's only an excuse, but it's the best I've got. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have to start and restart. I'm just determined for this to be the last restart.

4beans4me
Thu, Mar-18-04, 07:53
Welcome to the forum and best of luck to you! :yay:

Rosie Real
Thu, Mar-18-04, 08:35
I'm a habitual low carber too Raleigh, but am desperate enough this time that I actually believe I can do it, and I believe you can do it too :)

One day at a time has become my philosophy this time because when I look at how far I have to go, it's overwhelming.

This is a great site so far though :)

girliegrly
Thu, Mar-18-04, 16:05
hi there!

it's so great to hear that you're determined this time--because i think we all are! this forum is so great, you can find answers to a million questions and great recipes too!

welcome and good luck with your goal!

blue skies,

Kimmy :p

eric909
Thu, Mar-18-04, 20:55
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif