PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to me

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Fatfreak
Tue, Mar-16-04, 13:47
HI all. I'm here to get support, so support me dammit! Good luck to me.

p.s. does Keto mouth taste like vinigar?

twilight62
Tue, Mar-16-04, 15:20
Hello and welcome! I just found this site yesterday and everyone is so friendly and supportive. Good luck to you! I have no idea about the keto breath.

Fatfreak
Wed, Mar-17-04, 09:37
Thanks! Good luck to you too. It does look like a great board. :yay:

Rosie Real
Wed, Mar-17-04, 21:03
Hello, new myself, but ketobreath almost tastes like a bandaid or a penny to me. Gross huh? :lol:

Dewi
Wed, Mar-17-04, 21:04
Welcome,

Ketosis breathe doesnt really have a taste to me. Just a strong odor.

Rosie Real
Wed, Mar-17-04, 21:15
I was surprised in DANDR when Dr. Atkins said he didn't consider it "bad" He thought it was a sweetish smell.

You're lucky you can't taste it :lol:

I consider it a good thing though, means it's working :)

bcbeauty
Wed, Mar-17-04, 23:33
:lol: Well I don't think keto breath really has a taste as in a flavor...hmmmm... just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. But on the positive side... my teeth get brushed like 4 times a day :lol:

Welcome fatfreak and best of luck to you.

PKV
Thu, Mar-18-04, 03:05
Welcome and good luck :sunny:

idontno
Thu, Mar-18-04, 04:10
more like a bandaid, if you are past day 2-3 under 20 carbs your in it ( burning fat). keep it up and wellcome.
i used to buy the strips (da) ya dont need em just stay under 20 carbs and away from lc junk foods candy bars, ice creams, breads, and watch the fat burn!
atkins done right works, no dout about it. good luck

Fatfreak
Thu, Mar-18-04, 08:38
Thanks everyone!

The Keto breath is gone; come to think of it, I think it was just the vinigar from all the chicken wings I've been eating. Mmmmmm chicken wings.... :doah: