PDA

View Full Version : New to this game

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tohono
Sat, Mar-13-04, 14:45
:confused: :hyper: Hi everyone, glad to be among you! I am confused and excited to start, (which was yesterday) I hope that I can maintain this diet and see an incredible difference by the end of the year.
I need all the encouragement I can get, PLEASE HELP!!!:exclm:

page40
Sat, Mar-13-04, 15:33
welcome to ya =), but remember it's not a diet hehe it's a way of life. you will stick to it for life, give it a week and you will give it life hehe, that's what i always tell people who are thinking of trying it. you will feel a little funny for a few days but after that if you are strict and stick to it, you will feel incredible energy and wellbeing, wanting to live life to it's fullest ;0) so hugs to ya and good luck

jimjam
Sat, Mar-13-04, 16:38
Welcome, Tohono!! If you have any low carb questions, this is the place to be - glad to meet ya!! :dazzle:

PKV
Sat, Mar-13-04, 19:20
Hello and welcome. Have you read the Atkins book? That helps me alot and I have read it more than once! Good luck :sunny:

MISSRED197
Sat, Mar-13-04, 19:56
:yay: Welcome to LCF!! :yay:
You are in the right spot for support and motivation!!!
Best of luck!!

~Becky

eric909
Sat, Mar-13-04, 23:44
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

danakins
Sun, Mar-14-04, 05:33
Howdy! Glad to have you. :Party:

Danakins

orchidday
Sun, Mar-14-04, 06:55
Welcome aboard! I think you will love the forum it is a marvelous place for support and advice! It can be a long road so remember to make each day a good day. You can do it!

Orchid

MyaJorMom
Sun, Mar-14-04, 08:01
Welcome tohono!! You CAN do this, it may not be easy the first week or two but hang in there and you will feel better than ever!! Trust me! Good luck.

Tammy

4beans4me
Sun, Mar-14-04, 08:57
Hello and welcome to the forum! Best of luck to you! :yay:

AmberAA1
Sun, Mar-14-04, 12:26
Welcome and I wish you great success on on your NWOL!

sunshine2
Mon, Mar-15-04, 15:22
Welcome and you have come to the right place for support. Have you started a journal yet?