PDA

View Full Version : No longer lurking..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

winna
Mon, Mar-08-04, 18:47
Hello Everyone,

My name is Linda and I have been lurking here for about 3 months on a daily basis. I have gotten so much support and help from this forum that I felt like it was time to say thanks. I don't know that I would been as far along as I am without you! All my questions and concerns have
been answered here and I have laughed alot along the way too! :D :D That in itself has made this WOE very easy and enjoyable for me.
I am still at induction levels because I want to make sure I do not fail. I am proud to say that I have been cheat free since I started this WOE. I must admit that I have become frustrated on a couple of occasions, but all I had to do was come here and read and the frustration went away almost immediately.
I am truly glad to be here and just wanted to say thanks
to everyone for everything you have done for me.
Have a winderful day!
~~~Linda~~~

4beans4me
Mon, Mar-08-04, 19:16
Welcome out of lurkdom Linda! I'm glad you've joined us! :yay:

Congrats on your success so far, and best of luck to you as you continue towards your goal!

cls923
Mon, Mar-08-04, 23:29
Hi Linda..We would much rather you come on in and join the fun, than lurk...WELCOME!!