PDA

View Full Version : I am wearing jeans again!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nursetubby
Fri, Feb-27-04, 13:47
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Ok I haven't weighed in a while, but this morning I put on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in years!!!! It's not just that they were tight I couldn't even button them(needed bout 11/2" more jean to reach button). This morning I got them on and buttoned and zippered without any trouble!!!! Also a pair of Cherokee Capri's I bought back in early January fit great. When I bought the Capri's they didn't fit. I don't usually buy Cherokee because its hard to find in my size. Normally I wear a 26, but even when I can find a 26 in Cherokee they don't fit cause Cherokee runs small. I bought a size 24 in the Cherokees and they were very very tight. I have a party tomorrow and didn't know what to wear. After getting into the jeans I tried the Cherokees and they fit great!!!!!! Now I'm gonna buy a size 22 Cherokee pants for my next challenge. So even though I haven't weighed in a while I know I'm losing!!!!

Hbmich
Fri, Feb-27-04, 16:18
Hey there I just wanted to say congratulations on your Jeans Victory....I think it's awesome that you are giving yourself a mini clothes challenge. Once you reach your next smaller size you should donate the old clothes that way you wont have them ever again, therefore you wont gain the weight because you always want to wear smaller sizes not going to larger ones. :) Congrats once again! :dazzle:

sjkling
Fri, Feb-27-04, 17:17
isn't that just the best feeling in the whole world? congratulations to you....i predict many smaller sizes in your future!

Kristine
Sat, Feb-28-04, 12:20
:cheer: Congratulations!!! :cheer:

Enjoy your party! :cool:

Chairface
Sat, Mar-06-04, 16:23
Congrats on getting into those jeans! :clap:

You have done an amazing job so far.

I have a ton of clothes in all different sizes waiting for me. It is fun trying them on and seeing how close I am getting.

Soon I'll be joining in you in getting "new" clothes right out of the closet!

Congrats again!! :cheer: :cheer:

Alisia
Mon, Mar-08-04, 17:38
Hey

Just wanted to extend my congrats!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome feeling!!!! Post like yours encourage me on my journey. Thank you!!!!

alisia

cls923
Sun, Mar-14-04, 19:33
Fantastic!! Way to Go!!!!!!!!

Dumbletore
Mon, Mar-15-04, 14:40
65lbs well done, hope I get into my old jeans soon

dee66044
Tue, Aug-17-04, 09:21
I have not worn jeans since the 8th grade. I carry most of my weight on my bottom half and my thighs look worse in pants. My greatest desire is to wear pants again and look good in them. I love the idea of having smaller clothes waiting for me, I think I will get a pair of pants in a 18!

3shewolf8
Tue, Aug-17-04, 19:10
What a great job!!! The best feeling in the world is getting into that next smaller size! Instead of buying new clothes, try the Goodwill store!! It is a lot cheaper, and you just give them back when you shrink out of them..I can see you doing that pretty quickly on your journey!!! You are fantastic!!!