PDA

View Full Version : Taking the plunge!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MrsManiac
Thu, Feb-26-04, 12:20
Hi all!! I've been trying to low-carb for a long time now, but have finally decided to get in gear and actually DO it!! Mainly because I'm diabetic and have grown tired of poking myself every day, but also because for the first time that I can remember, I'm actually looking good. I've been losing weight fairly steadily for the last two years, but am getting anxious to take the weight off a bit faster(who isn't lol). I currently weigh 185 lbs and my goal is 135. I'm really hoping to lose it all by the end of summer through diet and excercise.

I just found this site today and you all seem very nice. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!!

Paris
Thu, Feb-26-04, 15:41
Welcome, welcome, welcome! LCing will definitely be better for your diabetis. Congrats on your losses so far and best of luck with the last 50 pounds! :D

snburch
Thu, Feb-26-04, 15:48
Welcome!

I wish you the best of luck.