PDA

View Full Version : trouble Down Under - newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

josey-cat
Wed, Feb-25-04, 19:39
[FONT=Fixedsys]
Hi everyone. I need help! By 10 am i was eating tuna/toast sandwiches. In the past i have had no problems starting - the problems came after a few days/weeks when i started to feel great and so would decide 'one' chocolate wouldn't hurt...then before you know it i have eaten the packet and am looking for more. hmmmm? reading your messages has really helped me today. i guess, i just wanted to say hi. this is me - worts and all. i wonder if not everyone is made to be able to maintain a foodplan? some kind of darwinian thing. so i will continue to read. and hope to hear from you all. thanks for reading :)
thanks josey-cat :-)

Rosebud
Wed, Feb-25-04, 19:53
Hi Josey-cat - welcome to another Aussie! :)

I can't help wondering if another plan might suit you better. If you wish to stick to the Zone, that's fine, but the fact that you mention starting it before is why I'm wondering. You seem to have problems staying with it. ;)

If you go to Semi-Low Carb Plans, (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=138) you'll find posts from other Zoners.

If you would like to look into other plans, have a read of "Which low carb plan is right for me?" at the right side of the screen.

All the best to you, matey. :wave:

:rose:Rosebud:rose: