PDA

View Full Version : 2nd time LC loser

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

slikk*88
Mon, Feb-23-04, 17:19
I did Atkins for eight months about two years ago I started at 330 pounds and lost 60 pounds. When two family members died in a one month period , I just gave up even trying to do the LC WOL.. I also quit smoking during that time.(quitting smoking was easier than quitting the "grub" any day for me) I started doing atkins for a second time recently at 351 pounds after falling off for more than a year. Yes, I gained all the weight back plus 20 pounds! that's a total of 80 pounds from when I fell off! Now I am at the end of my 5th week doing atkins and I've lost 20 lbs. :) I have been reading posts here for a couple of weeks and I have found a lot of useful info. and I think I'll be able to contribute some as well.

StarOrchid
Mon, Feb-23-04, 18:58
Welcome to the forums! and good luck!

snburch
Tue, Feb-24-04, 18:00
Congratulations on getting back on track. Sounds like you are off to a fantastic start! Stick with it!

Nicky
and Ollie, my beloved Shih Tzu.