PDA

View Full Version : Kraft Singles (pepperjack or others) Allowed on Phase 1 of SBD???

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

suziq7575
Fri, Feb-20-04, 10:58
I have another question while preparing my shopping list for the beginning of Phase 1 --- are the 2% or fat free Kraft singles allowed on the beginning stage. I have the 2% pepperjack I have been eating for awhile and just wondered if it or any of the others are acceptable on the first phase. As soon as I get everything I need.... I am going to begin!!!

WeeOne
Fri, Feb-20-04, 12:45
I'm not sure about this one. I would check the ingredients. If there are carbs or sugar I would stay away from them.

I would just not have them because they are processed and I am staying away from processed foods.

Wee

Judi B.
Fri, Feb-20-04, 15:04
SB suggests to use low fat cheese-yuck!
However, they allow a "processed" cheese called Laughing Cow Light. Its not bad. Not too bad spread on celery as a snack.

Not easy to find in the supermarket because you don't have to refrigerate it. you have to search for it. It's packaged in a round cardboard pack and the wedges are individually wrapped. Tastes like processed swiss cheese.

Hope this helped.

Judi