PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MyaJorMom
Tue, Feb-17-04, 18:47
Hi Everyone!! Well I am ashamed to admit it, but I fell off the wagon last year. I started Atkins last Aug. and I went from 242 to 219 and now I am back at 254!! Ugh!!! Anyways, it is a new start now and I am determined to make this work. So please everyone wish me luck!! I know I will need it especially these first couple of days, I had a sugar withdrawal last time and felt awful for about 4 days
All I know is that when I was low carbing last year, I felt GREAT! I had more energy than ever and I was dropping the pounds, my thinking was more clear, I felt better than I had in a long time.
Anyways, I just love this forum, it is so nice talking with people who are going through the same struggle as me. Well again wish me luck and good luck to you all!!

Tammy

orchidday
Tue, Feb-17-04, 19:07
Welcome!!!!

I am so glad to see you found your way back! I quit and gained 40 pounds of my 43 pound loss back in ten months....... It is so easy to put it back on - I gained just one pound a week.....

BUT since being back I have lost 19 pounds so I am still 22 pounds under my highest weight.

It is hard to come back and do induction again but I know you can do it! For some reason, the side effects didn't bother me as much this time. And, I think I did a cleaner induction because I knew how to do it. I have also had an easier time with Atkins this time because I already know what causes me to stall and where to be careful.

The first step is coming back and starting over. That was the hardest part for me. I had not weighed myself in six months because I just didn't want to know. So, coming back to the forum, reposting my new stats :( was the first step in this journey. I learned a lot being off of my WOE - I won't do it again!

Good luck! Orchid

cls923
Tue, Feb-17-04, 19:19
Hi...Welcome back:)

Manisha
Tue, Feb-17-04, 19:30
Welcome back:) I know what u mean...I lost 40 pounds and gained back 30:( Hope we can help each other:)