PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Megsie35
Mon, Feb-16-04, 01:01
Hi everyone! Tomorrow (Monday) is my third day on induction. I previously lost almost 40 lbs on a low cal/low calorie diet. I've been at a standstill doing that for a few months now and feeling horrible. My doctor says my heart is sensitive to carbs and that is what is causing my problems. I call them anxiety attacks, thats what it feels like anyway. I've researched the LC WOL for many months now and finally decided to jump on board. I am already noticing a huge difference in my energy, and I'm no longer hungry all the time!!! I don't feel that uneasy heart thumping feeling in my chest after eating anymore, and I've had the BEST nights sleep since starting this!! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!

Charran
Mon, Feb-16-04, 02:46
Welcome Meg...glad to hear that you are already experiencing success! It will be interesting to hear how you compare your previous plan to this one!

eric909
Mon, Feb-16-04, 08:34
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif