PDA

View Full Version : Emeril's Roasted Cauliflower

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tedmom
Sun, Feb-15-04, 08:38
I made this roasted cauliflower dish last night with roasted chicken. It was really good, so I thought I'd share the link from Food Network. It's roasted cauliflower with garlic, lemon and parmesean and very easy to make.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_24907,00.html

Chickadee
Sun, Feb-15-04, 09:23
Thanks for posting that link. Looks yummy. I can't wait to try it!

Chickadee

Fireball
Thu, Feb-19-04, 11:07
I tried this the other night and it was very good. Of course the leftovers were even BETTER!! I threw them in the microwave and had it as a snack. Absolutely delicious!

Tedmom
Thu, Feb-19-04, 11:39
It's so good, it's almost dangerous, isn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Karen Lynn
Sun, Mar-14-04, 17:15
tried this the other day with cabbage and cauliflower - it was really good so I had to make it again today! Really good and easy! I think the garlic does it!

justducky2
Sun, Apr-23-06, 20:29
I made this tonight, it is very good! The oven roasting brings out the sweetness of the cauliflower. I used lime juice and some season salt.

Twin Mama
Thu, Apr-27-06, 09:50
Sounds delicious! Can't wait to make it.

MissSherry
Thu, Apr-27-06, 16:28
This is good mixed w/ broccoli too. I have made this for years. I just never did lemon juice.