PDA

View Full Version : New: User stats

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tamarian
Fri, Nov-17-00, 01:26
Hi all,

We have added user stats to our profile section. You can enter your stats by clicking on the profile icon above and enter start/current/goal weight, and view members' stats by clicking on members list icon as well. I hope you like it!

Wa'il

r.mines
Fri, Nov-17-00, 10:27
Great stuff, Wa'il! I didn't even know the 'members' section was there - well, I've seen it, but never bothered clicking on it before.

Are we ever an interesting bunch of people! :)

I didn't know you were a scuba diver, Wa'il! :eek:

Maybe we should also mention the new 'Health Issues' and 'Stalls and Plateaus' forums.

OK, since I'm here, I'll do it. While in the chat room last night (another fun thing to do - thanks Webmaster!), a few of us decided we needed a forum for info on stalls, stallbusters, etc., and also somewhere we could talk about our own ongoing experience with Stillmans, the meat fast, the fat fast, and related topics. So that's now the 'Stalls and Plateaus' section.

While we were at it, we thought the discussions currently centering around SAD and diabetes, and potentially centering around PCOS, epilepsy, and other health issues relating to low-carb, should also have their own section.

And thus it was done.
Rachel

r.mines
Fri, Nov-17-00, 10:34
Oh, and I forgot to add - Most Magnificent Webmaster, this site is SOOO GOOOD! I've been lurking around other LC sites and boards, and a few related to other topics as well, and this site is definitely the best I've seen - user-friendly, lots of stuff to do on it, lots of communications channels, and VERY informative! A top-quality, 'sticky' site, if I do say so myself (and I just did!).

Rachel

tamarian
Fri, Nov-17-00, 10:37
Thanks Rachel, glad you like it!

Wa'il