PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bfritz_pa
Sat, Feb-14-04, 10:43
Thank you for the tips... I'm new again to this and hopefully this time I'll adopt Low Carb as a lifestyle instead of a quick diet.

Last year I started a modified Atkins diet (14 day induction + 3 days completely off diet) and lost 45 lbs in three months. I've since gained back all the weight in 9 months.

I hope that with the support and tips I can find here I'll be able to truly transform myself to the healthy looking guy I use to be. I'm looking to get back to my natural weight of 165 and feel good about myself again.

Kristine
Sat, Feb-14-04, 11:41
Hi and welcome. Happy V-day. :rheart: Good luck making this a way of life this time 'round. :thup: :thup:

eric909
Sat, Feb-14-04, 13:22
Happy Valentines Day and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

cls923
Sat, Feb-14-04, 14:45
"Happy Valentine's Day"
Wishing you the best of luck on your weight loss..
You can do it!!

katwoman
Sat, Feb-14-04, 17:38
Glad you're here--I know you'll make it!

Mystique
Sat, Feb-14-04, 19:57
Welcome! & Happy Valentines Day!
One thing that really helps me keep track is fitday.com
It helps you track everything you are eating. :D
Lookin' forward to visiting you at your journel.
Take care,
Mystique

bfritz_pa
Sun, Feb-15-04, 07:02
Thank you for showing me fitday. Hopefully this time I can make this a WOL..

Mystique
Sun, Feb-15-04, 07:09
You'll do it Bob! When you do your journel, a bunch of us will stop by to say hello. That also keeps me on track. It helps when I try to go too fast, or when I'm not getting enough of something, or too much :D
My buds keep me honest.
How didja do today?
Take care,
Mystique

Charran
Sun, Feb-15-04, 20:51
bfritz- I think the thing to remember is that no matter what "diet" you go on...when you go "off", you will more than likely gain the weight back. That is why "diets" don't work! Whatever you choose to do, you have to make changes in your lifestyle! Good luck to you!

bfritz_pa
Mon, Feb-16-04, 20:01
Thanks for all the support.. I'm learning alot here and it's not all LC related that's cool. I really enjoy the company on the new WOL. I'm a recovering person in a lot of other areas and I'm finally just sick and tired of being this person I know I'm not meant to be. I do understand and appreciate the science of LC.

Laura Richard where ever you are::: THANK YOU!