PDA

View Full Version : New and looking for chat/e-mail buddies

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

BelGuy
Thu, Feb-12-04, 19:24
Hi everybody!
I'm 20 y.o . and I live in Belgium. I'm new to this forum, even though have been low-carbing for about a year now (since April 2003). At this point I feel that finding someone to share progress with and just talk about this WOE would be a great help, since I am a cheating-prone person... lol... Anyone interested??? Just drop me a note or add me to your MSN -
Good luck to you all!
Andrey

Meggen
Fri, Feb-13-04, 07:11
Welcome to the boards Andrey! This is a wonderful place for support. When I first found the boards I was unsure if they would help me, But now I find myself almost adicted to them. I must admit I check my favorite forums 2, 3 sometimes up to 10 times a day. And the best thing that helped was starting a journal. I can keep track of everything I'm doing right and wrong as well as having so many supportive people stop by and give me words of encouragement. I would suggest you start a journal as well and if your about to cheat, stop and write about it first, it may help you NOT do it. Or once you do cheat, write it down similar to a confession, then get on with your WOL (way of life) because 1 mistake wont kill you, worst case you learn from it.

Mystique
Sat, Feb-14-04, 20:37
Hi Andrey,
I second the journel idea. Most people talk from day to day within thier journels, and that is where I get most of my support. :D
Take care & best of luck!