PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to say HI!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

stephanie3
Wed, Feb-11-04, 09:40
My name is Stephanie, will be 33 this year - I have tried atkins on and off - this is the first time I have successfuly stuck with it - I started the first monday in January - my clothes are fitting looser (which I could say I had more energy) and I feel terrific - glad to find this wonderful forum :)

Stephanie :wiggle:

hislady
Wed, Feb-11-04, 09:59
Woohooo Stephanie3!!

Welcome to the forum! I wish you the best on you lc journey.

Stop by my journal anytime.

LadyWendy
Wed, Feb-11-04, 10:02
Hey Steph!!!

Welcome to the carb-free-nut HOUSE. LOL

*hugs*
Wen

smoothblu
Wed, Feb-11-04, 10:07
Stephanie welcome to the forum.

stephanie3
Wed, Feb-11-04, 10:39
I have really gotten into Atkins this time around - although I know I should drink more water and exercise - if I did it would probably come off quicker :). I hope to get to know all of you soon :)

Stephanie

:Party:

eric909
Wed, Feb-11-04, 17:58
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

stephanie3
Thu, Feb-12-04, 06:55
You have done a wonderful job with meeting your goals! I hope I can be as good as reaching mine, (when I figure them out). What is the valentine's day challenge?

Stephanie :angel:

patigayle
Thu, Feb-12-04, 07:36
Welcome on board, Stephanie !

Pati:dazzle:

josiekat
Thu, Feb-12-04, 07:41
Hey Stephanie,

Welcome! Congrats on your great start ~ looking forward to following your continued success!

stephanie3
Thu, Feb-12-04, 07:47
You look like you will make your goal for the end of the month - Congratulations! Is it hard to do Atkins in England?

Stephanie

:cheer:

josiekat
Thu, Feb-12-04, 07:54
Well.....I'm hopeful that I will meet goal, but after two weeks of the scale not moving who knows. All I can do is keep working at it and keep my butt moving......only good can come from that! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Have a terrific day!

Zuleikaa
Thu, Feb-12-04, 10:15
Stephanie welcome to the forum!!!