PDA

View Full Version : The new kid

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

T-Mike
Mon, Feb-09-04, 22:41
Hello ya'll. I just joined tonight and thought I'd say hello and how excited I am to have found a place to talk to other low carbers instead of every one down here who happens to be against the low carb lifestyle. I am sooo sick of hearing of all of the dangers and risks and horrors of low carbing. Especially since my results have been so very very great. Any way. I just wanted to say hello from the new kid on the block.

gky
Mon, Feb-09-04, 23:22
Hello ya'll. I just joined tonight and thought I'd say hello and how excited I am to have found a place to talk to other low carbers instead of every one down here who happens to be against the low carb lifestyle. I am sooo sick of hearing of all of the dangers and risks and horrors of low carbing. Especially since my results have been so very very great. Any way. I just wanted to say hello from the new kid on the block.
Hello T-Mike I just joined tonight, I've been on the diet 2 weeks and already lost 7 1/2 pounds. Did your weight come off fast to begin with and then slow down. I haven't talked to to many people about the diet but a few have tried to tell me that I shouldn't be on it. I don't have any health problems and I can't figure out what their problem is with the diet. I'm losing and thats all that matters isn't it.

smoothblu
Mon, Feb-09-04, 23:29
Hello there and welcome to the forum, T-Mike and gky. A great place to set back and relax. Read some journals and learn about fantastic receipes. Nice to see you here.

Cher
Tue, Feb-10-04, 00:59
Hello T-Mike, Gky and Smoothblu… I’m so surprised when I hear that people still have anyone discouraging them from being on Atkins or a low-carb program. I have only received encouragement from my doctors, friends and family. The support our here on the west coast has been really encouraging. I’ve been low carbing since 8 of 2001 and I can’t remember anyone saying anything negative to me about the program… in fact most of the recent studies have all been really positive too. I think times are finally changing and most of you are going to see and receive the type of support that you’d like.

This bb is one of the best places to give and receive support. So, join and say hello, start a journal and check in… you’ll love it. Welcome to the bb!

Zuleikaa
Tue, Feb-10-04, 14:09
Welcome to the forum!!!