PDA

View Full Version : New to Atkins

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Prana
Mon, Feb-09-04, 11:32
Hi everyone!!

Ok to intoroduce myself - I'm female, from Canada, 20y/o. I currently am 140lbs at 5'7. I have been on diet after diet trying to lose body fat. My current % is 22. I have been dieting on high protein, low fat and carbs for months. NO CHANGE (although I have put on a lot of muscle :thup: ).

I belong to a gym where I lift weights 4 times / week. I do cardio, usually HIIT (high intensity interval training), 3 times / week for 20 mins each session. As you can see, it would make sense that I should have lost some bf by now!!! So here I am now, on keto, trying desperately to lean up hopefully before spring hits.

Im sick of giving my all and getting nothing back :cry:

Thank goodness for the support here on the forums, and a quick mention of steroidology and elite fitness forums!! :roll: