PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mamabear54
Sun, Feb-08-04, 12:27
Hello,

My name is Brenda and I am in the process of trying to lose weight thru low carb on the South Beach Diet Book. I have joined a gym and I work out at least 5 times a week. I like to walk most of the time but I work in some aerobics and weights also. I am looking for a buddy or buddies to talk to online to try and help me stay focused because this is not very easy for me. I am the type of person who likes to eat just for the enjoyment of it. But I am an emotional eater too. That is a bad combination :cry: So I need all the help :help: I can get.

Sincerely,

mamabear54

AmberAA1
Sun, Feb-08-04, 12:33
Hi mommabear, I was like you when I came here and still from time to time eat for no reason at all when I am not even hungry or I stress eat. I have to catch myself, I especially do it when I am really bored or when watching a good movie, what I do to prevent it is "NO JUNK FOOD IN THE HOUSE". I have no kids so it is easier for me, unless you count the 46 yr old one. I wish you good luck on your LC plan and if you need any help please don't hesitate to hit my journal icon and ask away. I stop by everyday.

Mystique
Mon, Feb-09-04, 11:48
Hey Mamabear,
If you need a buddy a couple of us have gotten togeather & check eachothers fitday daily. Setting up a journel is nice too. Fitday.com will help you see exactly what you eat every day & keeps me on track!
take care & stop by my journel if you want to join our little 'keep eachother on track' group.