PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Wildplum
Fri, Feb-06-04, 13:51
I am new to this forum and have enjoyed reading the different posts. I was on the Atkins last spring and lost 35bls. Now am starting agian this year for summer and am having a difficult time. I am keeping my carbs between 20-30 per day but not loosing any weight. I am exersizing but only toning not what I building muscle. I would enjoy a low carb exersize buddy to banter back and forth with positive moral and support. I am 45 and married with no children. Have a very active life and work schedule. Would enjoy replys.
thanks

jackie005
Fri, Feb-06-04, 19:57
Hi Wildplum. Welcome. I'm available if you would like to banter with.

Zuleikaa
Fri, Feb-06-04, 20:16
Welcome to the board!!!

Sprissy
Sat, Feb-07-04, 03:09
Welcome to the forum Wildplum. I think after you spend some more time reading posts from others you will figure out why your weightloss has stalled. I finally had to start eating more in the morning and then not so much at dinner time to get my weight loss moving again. Check in the tips and stalls forum and maybe you will find some help there. Above all don't give up and keep a positive attitude and you will succeed.

smoothblu
Sat, Feb-07-04, 15:13
I agree with Sprissy --- don't give up and keep going. Anything that is worth having takes time. Good Luck:)

jackie005
Sun, Feb-08-04, 07:06
Good morning. Hope all is going well.