PDA

View Full Version : hiya!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kmerton
Thu, Feb-05-04, 09:09
Well, I have a long way to go, but I am determined to make my goals, glad to be here and hoping this will be a helpful form of support as well as LC info.

Mystique
Thu, Feb-05-04, 10:26
Well, I have a long way to go, but I am determined to make my goals, glad to be here and hoping this will be a helpful form of support as well as LC info.
:dazzle: Good Morning!
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] I have a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnng way to go too :p No worries.. we will get there eh? Ok, this has nothing to do with anything, but my dog (6 mo old huge lab puppy) just whapped me in the eye with her big ol head. Made me wanna eat :nono: Is that wierd or what? So, I think I may get a black eye. How attractive for me.
Still, I didn't. Gonna lose weight, gonna lose weight. Ack.. think I'm bored.
kids are in school, its quiet in here. No kid battles to break up. Hmmmm... tap, tap, tap....
Obviously I need to go find a chat room or something. :rolleyes:
take care,
M

Kristine
Thu, Feb-05-04, 10:39
Hi! :wave: Congrats on your success so far. :thup: Good luck and enjoy the forum!

tbean
Thu, Feb-05-04, 10:44
You'll make it. You pick up steam and enthusiasm once you hit the 99 to go mark. And you've only 6 more to go for that!!

eric909
Thu, Feb-05-04, 10:50
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif