PDA

View Full Version : I am New and from Holland

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

greet
Tue, Feb-03-04, 09:50
Hi Everyone
My name is Greet and my age is 53 years young and I have to loose very much weight,I am 238 pounds and in Holland the Atkins is very popular but I want to try the SoutBeachdiet ,because with Atkins I did not loose very much weight.
I started yesterday and I am reading a lot on your site and I am very enthousiastic about it.I hope to be here often and want to learn a lot about this Diet.

greetings Greet

dancngqwn
Tue, Feb-03-04, 11:07
Welcome and Good Luck on your Journey :)

Klodo2
Wed, Feb-04-04, 04:55
Hallo Greet, ik ben ook nieuw hier. Ik kan in Denemarken weinig low-carb informatie vinden - misschien heb jij hetzelfde probleem?

(Alright, I'll keep it in English from now on - just had to show off my Dutch skills :lol:)

Indigo_
Sun, Feb-08-04, 15:26
Welcome, Greet,

Klodomir is following a plan called Omega Method, it is similar to South Beach Diet.

I am 54 years young and didn't do very well on Atkins, either. I have been following the South Beach plan for a week and have begun to see results already! I think you will be very happy on the Beach and it sure seems like a more healthy way to eat long-term than Atkins, IMO.

Good luck on the journey!

Kestrel
Sun, Feb-08-04, 15:46
Sie sollten auch Leben Ohne Brot, von Dr. Wolfgang Lutz auch mal lesen.