PDA

View Full Version : New kid on the block

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

branqu
Sun, Feb-01-04, 20:11
I just joined this form today. First time in a forum and am just flying by the seat of my pants!
Will take any and all advice. Have just ended by 4th week of Atkins and am loving it! Lost 18.5 lbs. but the scale drives me crazy! A different weight each time I step on it and I find it kind of depressing!

jude
Sun, Feb-01-04, 20:26
Welcome to the forum, Branqu! Congratulations on 18.5 pounds gone forever! Just jump in wherever you see a question or comment that interests you.

You'll find some interesting past threads in Hot Links (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28939) including a few about weighing and scales. I know exactly what you mean about it becoming kind of addictive.

Being able to share with the people here has made all the difference to me. Hope it does the same for you.

Judy

branqu
Sun, Feb-01-04, 20:45
Thanks Judy for the vote of confidence and the Hot Links tip!!

Zuleikaa
Sun, Feb-01-04, 20:50
Welcome to the board!!!

smoothblu
Wed, Feb-04-04, 08:39
Welcome to the forum. :) You will love it here. It's a great place for support and encouragement.